Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2019

OOhhhh Gnomie!!

I've had a lot of questions about this card and what papers I've used. You know me, I love my grays!! The pattern papers are from Photoplay Kringle and Co.

This card is basically all die cutting and layering. I die cut the pattern papers to create the hat and body, then cut the beard and nose from white.


I pieced everything back together and layered him onto my card with snowflakes, reindeer and messages. 


I've added another paper pad from Honey Bee to the supplies below that I think would be cute to use.

Thanks for stopping by!!


Supplies

8 comments :

Dotty Jo said...

Just too gorgeous! Jo x

Tami B said...

Wonderful card. I love what you did for the Cheer & Joy hop too.

Linda M said...

Love this card! So cute!

Diana said...

You are the best. I love your designs. Keep hoping you might have a video or two again. Your tutorials always inspire.

Anya said...

Fabulous card—a fresh CAS feel despite the patterned elements. Always love your designs! This little gnome is adorable! ❤️❤️❤️

Billie A said...

I love this card. Awesome Gnome and papers. Your card is so pretty..

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous gnome card, Shari! Just love the row of red deer behind that sweet gnome - perfect in those papers you chose!!

التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية said...




شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخرج
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل ببقيق
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببقيق
شركة مكافحة حشرات بسيهات
شركة مكافحة حشرات براس تنوره
شركة تنظيف منازل براس تنورة
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام