Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Celebrate You!! New Simon Says Stamp Release!


Welcome everyone!!! Thanks for stopping by. Simon Says Stamp has a new release NOW... Celebrate You! There are a bunch of fun stamp sets and dies that I think you're going to like.

I've made a couple cards to share now, I'll be sharing more on my Instagram as the week progresses.

This first card is from the Patriotic Service stamp and die set. I've always wanted a stamp set that can be used for all branches of military as well as police and firefighters to honor their service. So... I made a set!


Have you tried Suzy Plantamura's watercolor cards? The set for this release is all about Dad's. The guitar card caught my eye right away because my dad sang and played guitar. The designs also feel very retro, like the 70's... so I went with some colors that I felt would do the era some justice. 


I've used the Rounded Rectangle dies for this last card. They are nested dies to the corner match up when you layer them. I watercolored the stripe background and then placed the Cathy Zielske HBD (Happy Birthday) on top. The black background paper really makes the front panel pop!



DID YOU KNOW? As part of my job with Simon Says Stamp I design stamps, dies, and stencils, then make cards. Once I have the cards completed, I photograph the release layout. The final step is to create the graphics. The graphic above is all my stamping, some of my own designs, photography and graphics. It's such a pleasure to go from design concept to finished product, to graphics and finally to see what designers and artists like you do with my initial vision. 

I hope you've enjoyed a snippet of this release. Thanks for stopping by!!!

You can shop the entire Celebrate You release HERE.
or browse through the itms below. 

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

What watercolors did you use for the “HBD” rainbow card. I love the card and the colors!!!!