Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Blossoms and Butterflies Release from Simon Says Stamp!


Welcome everyone!!! We've just released the Blossom and Butterflies collection of stamps, dies, stencils, and more from Simon Says Stamp!! 

I've created a couple cards to spark some inspiration. This first card uses the stamp set Wake Up and Make Up designed by Kristina Werner. This set is so fun!!!I stamped and colored the images, cut them out and mounted them to a strip of color blocked paper. Quick and Easy!!!


Do you like to color on the go??? I love this new set of Watercolor cards from Suzy Platamura. There are 12 cards in the pack, many of them large flowers. This cactus card tickled my soul... I watercolored first, then went around the images with a light grey Topic marker. 


You can check out the entire release HERE, or check out the individual links below. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments :