Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Halloween Limited Edition Card Kit!!

Welcome everyone!! Are you ready to start creating some Halloween projects? I've got some fun inspiration for you using the
Limited Edition Halloween Card Kit: Frightful Fun!!

This is a super fun card kit with everything needed to created cards, goodie bags and decorations for Halloween. I've created 3 quick and easy projects using this kit.

To start off, I've die cut 3 Ghost Boo's using Halloween color cardstocks, and placed them onto a black panel. I white embossed the Happy Halloween greeting, added a Pebbles puffy sticker and this card is complete!


Next, I used the Pebbles Inc. Spooky Boo die cut pieces to create an arrangement, then cut our one of the panels from the Spooky Boo 6x6 printed papers. This is a nice mature card for adults. 


Finally, I created a goodie bag where I've die cut the Ghost Boo through the kraft bag and papers. I decorated the front with additional strips of papers and die cut shapes. I filled one of the American Crafts treat bags with some flavored popcorn and slid it it in and folded over the top securing it with an additional die cut shape and spider clip. 


This is a limited edition card kit, so you may want to act fast!!

I hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment :

Rea' said...

Oh so adorable AShari ! Absolutely love the treat bag :)