Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2018

Best Days release from Simon Says Stamp!


I'm super excited to share with you our newest release BEST DAYS!! This is full of fun Spring stamps and dies, plus some unique coloring pages with Daniel Smith paints. There is something for everyone!

I've created the samples in the photo above but thought I would highlight a few for you.

This first card uses the Oh Bunny stamps and coordinating dies with the Picture Book Sky Background die and the Reverse Polka cling stamp. I used color pencils to shade the bunnies.


This next card uses the Bold Flowers Stamps and coordinating dies plus the Big Thanks Die. The inks I used are Dusty Sage, Teeny Bikini, Rosie Cheeks and Twirling Tutu all from Simon Says Stamp.


I hope You enjoy a peek into this amazing release. I've listed all the items from 

Enjoy!

2 comments :

Carol said...

Delightful cards, Shari! This looks like a fabulous release - could be dangerous!

jintyoo7 said...

Lovely cards Shari - LOVE the flowers sets, and the colours you select are always stunning :-)