Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Oct 2014 Card Kit Review

Hi everyone! I thought it would be helpful for you if I put all of my Oct. card kit ideas in one place. I've made three cards using the stamp set "What's Brewing" from the Simon Says Stamp October 2014 kit.

This first one uses everything found in the kit. Love the little wood pieces from Prima!


My second card also uses everything found in the kit and I've used the adorable die as my focal point. 


Below is my video for the kit walkthrough and card instructions. 


This last card steps out of the kit a bit where I used Fog card stock and Woodgrain paper


The video below shows how to make this card, Hope you enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by today, have a great week! 

SUPPLIES:

7 comments :

Barb said...

Love all these fantastic cards, Shari! ♥♥♥

MelissaF said...

Love these mug dies and the awesome patterned paper, that woodgrain one is fabulous!

Shelly said...

These are awesome!!! Love!

Carol said...

Love 'em all! Fabulous ideas - I can't wait to give this kit some "play time". My kit just arrived today.

~amy~ said...

These are all wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute kit! I've got to get signed up. Love all of your cards, Shari!

toffy said...

Wow that's so adorable! I've already ordered the kit and I can't wait to put my hands on it!