Pages

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Hero Stamp Craft ...Enabler alert!!


I had a blast making these paperweights....they are so easy. All you need to do is trace the pattern of the base, design what you want and stick it together. Bhadda bing bhadda boom!
:o)

Things are rolling along for me, I've been productive already this month...it's going by so fast! I'll be blogging next Friday on the Hero Blog...we are doing an "inspired by" week. I've picked out six people (from the Hero Flickr photo pool) that I'll be lifting from.

On Monday, I will post a video here of coloring with Prisma pencils using Gamsol. It's quite an addictive technique with fantastic results. If you want to pick up some supplies...get Prisma Color Pencils, stumps and odorless mineral spirits. I've left you with links but you can find most of these things at Michaels, Hobby Lobby or JoAnn fabrics. Here's also a little tutorial that I found at Inky Antics, they also have all the supplies HERE. Below is an example. :o)



Have a great week-end!
see you Monday
:o)
Shari

7 comments :

Linda M. Cain said...

I love these little things! What a treat!
Linda Cain

wendy vecchi said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!
wendy

Babsarella said...

I swear we must be on the same wavelength, because paperweights are what I made for father's day gifts!!! Got lucky and found 3 kits in Homegoods one day, and thought they would be a perfect manly gift for some special guys (husband, BIL, and uncle). Love how you created yours. I'll be posting mine closer to the weekend. P.S. I also do the Prisma and Sansodor ALL the time!!!

Joanne said...

Hi Shari! It's tuesday, where's the video...I am so excited to see it!

Cindi said...

So how come I don't have one of these yet?
;-)

Lois said...

You are sooooo talented.
Thanks for sharing with us other bloggers.
I would like to add your blog site to mine.
Would you mind?
Let me know.
Thanks!

Shari Carroll said...

Sure Lois,
Link away!
thanks for asking.
:o)