Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

I got some pictures back today...

and this is one of them. I'm not sure why the background is so light, it was shot outside......but I like it! I just love accidents...cuz you never know what you'll get! I'll be using this in a scrapbook page coming up. Also, this is the first dark sunflower I've ever seen. My son Brooks planted a few and I'm so impressed with it's colors......SO ME.

this shot is of the yellow sunflower in focus and the dark one behind. The background is much darker as it should be, Very cool, love the patterns, glad I captured them!


Enjoy!

7 comments :

Godelieve said...

Gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy - they look fantastic! I've never seen a sunflower that color! It's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

What beautiful photos! TFS!

Linda said...

Beautiful Flowers....Love the dark colored sunflower! I see your trying your hand at photography? You should join (it's free) www.betterphoto.com and enter your pic's. Check out my friend Barbara's picture's of the flowers in her yard..she's an amateur photographer...Her name is Barbara Madore...her flowers are gourgeous.

Vintage Papers said...

beautiful!

Elaine said...

Very nice photos!! I have to tell you...My husband planted some of the dark sunflowers this year. They are called Moulin Rouge and they are to die for intensely rich color! But I wish we had some yellow ones because they are beautiful together!

Anonymous said...

very lovely -smiles- thanks for sharing them