Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Anniversary Book 4

I've added some stamping with slightly diluted white paint. This really lightens up the piece. It's a handmade stamped I created from fun foam, kinda cool. I also added a harlequin stamp on the left area of the script paper. I punched small circles of book text and added them to the top. I'm thinking I'd like to do some doodling on the white stamp at some point, but not sure.

Not nearly finished, but it's definitely taking on the romantic theme.

9 comments :

Melanie E said...

LOVE your handmade stamp! I would totally buy it! I just love what you've done so far. Thanks for doing this!!

Anonymous said...

This book is so amazing, Shari! Thanks for sharing it with all of us! :)

Babsarella said...

WOW!!! I Love how it is taking shape. The handmade stamp is AWESOME!!! I really like the idea of writing on the white area too!!! Can't wait to see what is next!!! (p.s. Thanks for letting me know your site changed!)

Anonymous said...

I love how you are taking the time to share every step of your amazing book with us ...Love it!

Deb said...

I love what the white has done for the book cover. It definitely has lightened it but also just given it a lift in general. Even the book print dots are great and make a connection with the print down in the bottom-right. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Kay said...

This is coming along so nicely Shari. I really like the way the stamps changed the look.
Also your new site is looking great!

Anonymous said...

wow I love to see these pages grow!

SHE said...

most inspiring!

(referred your way via mark kay)

continued success is wished for you! and i must leave this quote:

"you cannot use up creativity. the more you use, the more you have."
~maya angelou


-it is true, and very evident in your beautiful work.

create in joy! ~sandra

magtimeframes.com

Jenny L. said...

This is beautiful, Shari. It definitely looks romantic.