Pages

Thursday, September 07, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Ornate Leaves!

Are you ready for fall? I'm actually not because that means winter is right around the corner. 
BUT... I do like the colors that fall brings.

I've created a couple cards using the Ornate Leaves from the STAMPtember® release. These cards are simple, not really any technique here; I just let the stamps and inks do the job of creating the beauty.


These stamps... oh my my!! So easy...so dramatic! Oh and could that paper go any better with these images? It was amazing that the yellow went so well (I didn't plan it out)!!


I can see the pumpkin image being used as a place setting card for the Thanksgiving table. I used Clementine ink for the main part of the pumpkin, then edged it with Orange Peel ink. The stem was colored with a Peeled Paint Distress Marker. 


I hope you've enjoyed my creations, they were quick and easy to make.
Below is a complete list of everything I've used. 

Thanks for coming by!  

No comments :