Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A Little Watercolor...

Sometimes all it takes is a little watercolor to really make a greeting stand out.


I recently picked up a set of Mijello Mission Gold Watercolors from the Simon Says Stamp store. 
It took me a while to take the plunge... but I'm so glad I did.

Whats different about them? They are crystal clear color. Gorgeous concentrated pigment!!!


This card came from my first play with these paints and.... I WISH I had filmed it. Kicking myself!! But I'll do another tutorial because these paints are too good not to share.

So... you see the holes in the centers of the upper stars?
Underneath them are ChibiTronic LED lights.
They light up when you push on the lower stars... so fun!!

I created a video for the New Crafters Guide Series with Simon Says Stamp. This series touches on products and techniques for newer crafters. 


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my new obsession.... Enjoy!!


6 comments :

the Blackbird said...

Wonderful! I have to try Chibi lights!
Cristina
thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

Marcie Lovett said...

Love that card! I wish you'd filmed it, too, but I'm sure we'll see you using the technique on another project.

Maureen Chandler said...

Beautiful card - and the lights make it extra special! Thanks so much for your video!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the watercolors around the sentiment, Shari!

Lisa said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! and love that it lights up!