Monday, January 04, 2016

January Card Kit Cards and Craftsy class winning Announcement!


The colors of this kit are so inspiring, great combinations to think about all year round!

I have 3 cards that I put together using this kit.  The first one being bright with a panel of Audrey Blue card stock and pattern papers as a base, then a happy little snowman as the focal point.


This next one uses a sheet of the pattern paper as the base, with highlights of other papers and a another snowman sticker to take center stage.


Finally, a sweet snowbank card using a soft panel of blue and happy winter animals within the slopes of snow.


Hope you enjoyed my little display of winter happiness!!

Next I have the winners of my Craftsy class giveaway! I have contacted the winners by email. 

Stacy said...
What a great release. I love these stamps and these cards. Thanks for the chance to win a class, too! #class

jennifer delauter said...
Those cute stackable animals are adorable!! It looks like there are so many fun combinations that can be made!! My favorite card is the roses that you watercolored with distress inks. Perfect for Valentine's Day!! Very beautiful! I would love the opportunity to win a spot in your #class!!

Christy Q said...
Your cards are wonderful, Shari! I love the soft color combination on your second card and the stacking animals are just way too cute for words! Thank you also for the chance to enter your Craftsy class giveaway #class


I have a $15 off discount code for those of you who are interested in taking my class.
Just follow this LINK.

Thanks for your comments and creative support!

6 comments :

Shelly said...

Oh my word! These are CUTE!! Love!
Congrats to all the winners!

Christy Q said...

Super cute cards, Shari!! I especially love the second card and how you used the patterned paper as the base. Thank you for your e-mail letting me know I am one of your winners - can't wait to take your class!! So excited!

Rose said...

Congrats to the winners. Love your cute cards! Such pretty colours.

Barb said...

LOVE all three cards, Shari! Soooo adorable! ♥

Milka Gubo said...

Congratulations to all winners!! Gorgeous cards, Shari! :-D

jennifer delauter said...

Thank you so very much for your generosity with the giveaway!! I already ordered my class and will start to watch it tomorrow. Once again, thank you!!!