Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Better Together Release from Simon Says Stamp!



Ohhhhh.... we have some fun stuff for you all to see want. I love this release! Better Together offers stamp sets where the images go together. 

Here are a few...
 I designed both of these sets.  The images in Locking Hearts each have elements that go together. Some are two part hearts, others are accent images. The Make a Home set is all about house building. You can make all different combinations by changing out the windows, doors a and roof styles how ever you want. Don't forget to stack them for a two story!

My card is a single story where I used soft colors of watercolor to decorate the roof and siding. 


I love the colors on this one... beiges, whites a little splash of warm tones. 


I did put together a video on how I put everything together. 


I've listed the entire release below my card ingredients, I hope you enjoy!!!

Shari's home card


Better Together Release

25 comments :

Cindy C. said...

Very charming card Shari!! Thanks for showing us how it is done!!

Ros Crawford said...

I love everything you do and this is no exception!

Barb said...

Shari, Shari, Shari - you are brilliant! Love those creative stamp sets and your card is so charming and sweet! ♥♥♥

Scrapthat said...

Very cool! I love the hearts...can't have too many hearts! :D

Unknown said...

Looks like another awesome release Shari. Your card is adorable. Home Sweet Home.. I see many products I "must have" im laughing here. Must and need are two words in my vocabulary my hubby hates to hear from me....like I said Home Sweet Home. Thankfully, he supports me and my hobby.

Unknown said...

very sweet - thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra ltb

Jackie said...

I love the sets that you designed! Your card is adorable.

Tona said...

Looks like another fabulous release!

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE your card!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! LOVE the New Sets and the FUN House Building!! =) WOWOWOWOW!! AWESOME Video too!! I just LOVE them!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Susi said...

Excellent job on these new stamp sets/products ... love your card and this new release is definitely making it onto my Christmas Wish List :-)

Unknown said...

I love this release! Can't wait to get some!

Ann K said...

Very pretty! I love the colors - and the technique you used on the roof. Love the new dies in this release too.

Carol said...

I love your card, Shari. I especially like the round shingles and the colours you chose for the card. What a terrific release!

Unknown said...

Another wonderful release Shari. I love the house idea and how versatile. Your card is so sweet!

sandi said...

What a great release, love all of them.

Lynne Forsythe said...

you AWESOMENESS shines through again!! Miss ya.....hope you have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year!

Barbara said...

Awesome is indeed the word for your card. Love the new release and there are some new items on my wish list, which is more like a book than a list. :)

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful :-)

Marcie Lovett said...

So sweet, Shari! I especially like the matching dies and stamps.

stamping sue said...

wonderful card! I can see it as a shaker card.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Dotty Jo said...

Total sweetness! Jo x

Anonymous said...

It's perfect, Shari! I love that all of the little pieces are seperate for designing the desired house.

Renee V said...

Such a beautifully perfect card!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this set and bought it immediately, but there's a stamp/shape in there that I can't figure out? What is the small square shape with lines and hearts in it for? Too small to be a house? I can't figure it out? I'd love to see what you envisioned for this stamp. Thanks