Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Case Study #201!!

Hey everyone! I'm back with another Case Study inspiration!

This next card was originally made for Kerry Bradford Studio and is basically all digital. I printed everything out onto white cardstock then cut out the butterflies using my Silhouette.

The inspiration I took from this card was to layer two panels with the same text and use a die cut to reveal the layer beneath. 


I fell in love with the KaiserCraft Elegance collection… just can't get enough! Love the color combo! I white embossed my greeting on two printed papers, then used THIS die cut tag to cut the top layer.


I added a KaiserCraft die cut and gemstones to finish everything off. Super Easy!

Be sure to head over to the Case Study Blog to see what the design team has come up with. My favorite part of this is to see what part of a card inspires others!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments :

Barb said...

You are brilliant! I hope you know that! Amazing take on your own card, Shari! Gorgeous colors and awesome techniques! I think we need a video on this one! ♥

~amy~ said...

I love your inspiration card but your card for today....wow. the color is amazing and I LOVE all your fabulous details.

Kelly said...

this is gorgeous. love the layered text

snappy scrappy said...

So gorgeous!

Shelly said...

This is stunning!!! Love the colors!

craftvithme said...

This is perfect Shari. I am in awe of your mad skills!

Karen M said...

Both your versions are stunning Shari and thankyou for such wonderful inspiration xx

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous! I love both of these and hope to play for the challenge ;)

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a pretty card...love the dimension and colours.