Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Case Study #200!! Whoot!!

Hey everyone, I'm back with another Case Study Card.

I have to admit, this wasn't my most favorite card I've ever made. But it is definitely worth casing and giving it another try!


I cased the sketch but used Fog card stock by Simon Says Stamp instead. I white embossed circles to create the background. You can nearly see them in the photo, but I also stamped solid circles with white ink.

I used a tag as a base for my flowers and where I cut off the right side, I added that piece to the left as a little interest. It's an easy way to add a little more detail to your cards.


Sooo… wondering about the cute little flowers? I designed them for the recent "This is the Life" release from Simon Says Stamp. To finish things off, I white embossed a message on Slate cardstock. I've listed all the supplies below.

Thanks for stopping by today, remember to head over to the Case Study blog to see what the other designers have created. Hope to see some of your creations pop up in the next couple days too.

Enjoy!

8 comments :

~amy~ said...

Love them both...such a fun inspiration card. Today's card is fabulous...love the pops of color!

Barbara said...

Cute card and cute flowers. The background with the embossing is perfect!

conil said...

While CASEing yourself can't be easy, you seem to do it effortlessly. The subtle background is gorgeous...love those pops of color on the flowers. Clever use of a tag to pull it all together.

Marcie Lovett said...

I like the first card! I like the second even more. I have got to get those Scribble Flowers stamps! Love the way you split the tag, too.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you used both pieces of the tag - sweet card!

Helen Gullett said...

Gorgeous CAS card!! Love that circles background :)

ScrapaDiddle said...

So simple and so pretty!

Izolda said...

Enjoying so much this month casing your cards. Adore you works!