What could be more fun than a new on-line class to beat back the winter blues? How about one with a dozen mini-classes, unlimited access, and with many top guest instructors as well?
The Winter 2014 Creative Retreat will be an online learning environment where you can learn from a wide variety of amazingly creative instructors, learn at your own pace, and do so from the comfort of your own home. From mixed media to card making, scrapbooking ideas to fun techniques we’ve got you covered!
Who will be teaching at this event?
Of course I (May Flaum) will also be joining in the fun with four brand new project tutorials as well. Please see the bottom of this page for sneak peeks (and titles) of our classes.
The classroom will be active (meaning, new content being added and all of the lessons being posted) between January 20-31. Students will not be limited or cut off from access after this time- the classroom will remain open and available for you to enjoy the materials at your own pace.
Included in class:
* Twelve separate lessons delivered between January 20-31st featuring projects and techniques ranging from scrapbook layouts to mixed media canvases
* Videos, photos, tutorials, and loads of ideas will be shared within these lessons!
* Unlimited access to the classroom to re-visit these materials and work at your own pace
* E-mail access to lead instructor May Flaum
* E-mails notifying you of new materials being added to classroom, as well as additional inspiration and ideas
note: not every lesson will have a video component, but there will be at least six video lessons
Ready to register? Click here.
It's not too late to sign up! I'll see you there!!!