These pens deliver a very thin tape with yards and yards (6 meters) of continuous art for your projects. They work much like "White Out" tape but only better :o) They also have refill cartridges.
1. Have you seen or heard of them?
If Yes, where?
2. Who would you consider the decoration pen most appropriate for:
(a) Children 6-12yrs
3. How much would you expect to pay per pen?
4. Would you purchase them for yourself, children or others?
5. Of The five designs shown above, which do you feel are most desirable?
6. Would you use them in your crafting or card making?
7. Would you consider using designs such as Christmas or other holidays?
8. What type of store would you expect to find these pens?
Thank you for your opinions. I appreciate your comments.
Now for the FUN part!!! I get to do a giveaway!!!
PLUS has sent me a box of goodies to give out to my readers (YAY!)... I'll select a couple winners randomly from your comments on this post and will be back on Monday, Sept 16th.