Thursday, November 29, 2012

A couple winning announcements!

I've got a few announcements to make today... sorry I'm running a bit late on it today, I think I had promised to do it this morning.  Here we go...

The winner of the Simon Says Stamp Charity Donation is...

I am most thankful this year that we became foster parents to our cousins 13 year old daughter and that our home will be her forever home!

The winner of the Online Card Class Holiday Bundle is...

I'm in already, the class has lots of lovely projects! Your project is as lovely as ever! If I won, I'd donate my place to a friend :).

Congratulations ladies!!!  I've sent you an email!!!

Thanks everyone for participating.  

2 comments :

Deneen said...

Thank you so much for your generosity and the charity I chose is St. Jude Children's Reasearch Hospital.

Simon Says is the BEST!!!!

Carole said...

Thank you from me too! I have a friend who is going through some horrible health tests so will let her have the place, it will cheer her up! You are so kind and the online card classes are really great, I've enjoyed every one! C x