Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Announcing a winner + a Card Drive!

Hi friends!

Took me a bit to get back in the blogging saddle, been a bit swamped lately with CHA plans and all.  I'm back to announce my winner of the Simon Says Stamp die cut

And the drumroll please..... the winner is...

Gorgeous card! Great colour combo and mixture of textures and I'm lovin your new dies! Thanks for the chance to win!

Congratulations Lynne!!!! Just send me an email and I'll get you set up with your new die cut!

The next order of business I want to touch on is a HERO's card drive.


We are looking for quality, handmade cards FOR OUR TROOPS TO SEND to their loved ones. If you're interested in sharing your creativity with those who serve our country, you can find the information on this fabulous cause HERE.

Thanks everyone!


No comments :

Post a Comment