I've started my Christmas holiday canvas. I let the camera roll as I was working to capture the process. Once I'm done, I'll edit the video and share it here. So...are you ready for a peek?
As you can see, I've used classic Shari colors in pool, silver, beiges, browns, copper and whites. YUM!
If you want to follow along with the video when I have it completed, here are a few things you may want to pick-up:
- White canvas 10" x 10" [I prefer Dick Blick gesso covered canvas]
- Modge Podge or Claudine Helmuth's Matte Medium to adhere papers to the canvas
- Brushes 1" foam and a stiff bristle brush
- Button, baubles, brads, gems and pearls
- Book text and music sheets [I get mine from a used book store]
- White acrylic paint [nothing fancy]
- White tissue paper [the cheaper the better]
- Die cut words [I create mine with my Silhouette]
- Die cut tree shape, snowflakes and birds [used my Silhouette]
- Cardstock for shapes [Kraft and Neenah]
- Other cardstock [light neutrals wide enough to span the canvas]
- Distress Inks and blending tools
- White Embossing supplies
- Glossy Accents, pattern paper and clear buttons
- quilters thread and needle [or heavy thread]
- ribbon, twine, pop dots
Enjoy your day!