Here's a close-up of the window, take a closer peek at the bats toes, they're so FUNNY!
And a quick rundown of the details...
- Black card, scored, punched and clear embossed with the LARGE WEB
- BOO stamped with black ink on white cardstock with rounded corners.
- Yellow Bo Bunny Double Dot punched circle edged with Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge Distress Inks
- Hero Arts Sunshine, Floral and Foliage mixed accents.
- EK PAPER, BATTY Bats and SPIDERS
- Candy Corn cut out from this PAPER and CRACKLE ACCENTS
- wow that was a lot of linking...whew!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll be playing with more Hero Arts Silhouette shapes and make more digital kits, how about you?