Scrapbook etc. magazine about making paper flowers. It's as simple as this:
- Cut 5" circles from printed paper
- Cut the circles into swirls. Start at the outer edge and cut in towards the center, allow your cutting to get fatter as you move in.
- Starting at the outside of the circle, start rolling it up. TIP: The outside of the circle becomes the center of the flower.
- Add a drop of glue (Glossy Accents) in the center to hold everything in place.
- Once the glue is dry (be patient) crimp and bend the edges a bit to make it look more realistic. I added a couple gemstones in the center.
Fun, isn't it? I'm sooooo totally HOOKED!! I can't wait to add them to a project. I'm thinking a canvas......
It will have to wait for now as I'm heading out in the morning for Scrapfest. Jennifer and I will be there all week-end teaching classes and hosting make and takes. I can't wait!!!
Oh and that computer work I've been doing.....it's all part of a brand spankin new adventure for Hero Arts. Please stay tuned and I'll fill you in as soon as I get the A-OKAY to let the cat out of the bag.