Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

BOO!

Here's a quicky card I did with Twinkling H20's...for Creative Imaginations (love that company!!!).  I don't have many of the H2O paints, so I used this gorgeous green to paint the O's of my BOO and the little dude (I'm not quite sure what it is...haha).


Here's a little close up.  I STILL enjoy the box card, I go back to it time and time again.


I think I'm getting into the Halloween spirit cuz these colors are soooooo fun!

I'll be flying home from Scrapfest in the morning.  I had a blast meeting friends,  laughing and eating really good food.  

Enjoy the day everyone!!!

8 comments :

Barb said...

Hi Shari! What a blast Scrapfest was! I enjoyed meeting you too! You are such a hoot! Love this fun card and the green o's in Boo! Is the little critter an owl dressed up as a cat, or a cat dressed up as an owl? Either way it's very cute! Thanks for visiting my blog. What a nice surprise! Hugs! :)

Eveline said...

Great Halloween card.
Eveline.

Heidi said...

Great card.

Anita Rex said...

Hi Shari! Love your card! Loved seeing you at Scrapfest! As did my girlfriends! Hope you made it home okay! We did and we didn't get lost this time! :>

Alice said...

awww... this is so cute. lovely box card, Shari!

Kathy Martin said...

Eek! Great card! Love that ribbon...perfect for Halloween! :)

Lynne Forsythe said...

How stinkin' cute is your card!!! LOVE IT!! was sooo good to see you...just sad it was for such a short time!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Stunning! Such fun and happy colors on this card!