Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

It's spring and I'm ready!

Time for new beginnings, fresh colors and friends!  Thank you everyone for your kind words, prayers, support and warm thoughts.  I truly appreciate your concern and friendships.

I'm looking forward to a little warm up here in Illinois, I want to get outside to clean up the garden, deck and get ready for some planting.  My bar-b-que grill is needing some attention too before I can start my outdoor cooking regime.   

I'll get some projects posted here in a few days, and some photos of my office (I totally forgot to do that!) 

Thanks again Friends!

Shari

2 comments :

Rachel Greig said...

Thinking of you Shari!! You sound positive :)

I've finally updated my blog with photos from us at Stitches:
http://rachelgreig.typepad.com/thedarkroom/2010/03/stitches-trade-show-birmingham-uk.html

hugs!
xx

Joy said...

Shari

I know that I am new to the world of blogging and leaving comments, but I just wanted to let you know that you are a very strong and inspiring woman and to know that people from all around the world are thinking of you, especially me from the great world of Australia.

Hugs

Joy