Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

On my way to MOM's...

So excited.  I leave early in the morning for a quick visit with my mom.  Hopefully I'll be able to blog from Alabama....if not, I'll be back Thursday evening. 

I've been tied to my computer lately (like a good girl should) and have been stamping some TOP SECRET projects that I'm BUSTING to share!!!  Just not yet...sigh

For now...I'll leave you with a digital Holiday card that I did a couple years ago (but I still like it)....I hand drew the swirls on the left and turned them into a digi image.  (Shall this be a new technique?)  This was before I was the Hero digi master...lol. 

 

There are only 12 shopping days before Christmas!  I still need to get out and grab a few more little things for the boys....AND need to plan something for Tom and my anniversary on the 19th (what were we thinking...six days before Christmas?)  We will share 23 years together.  WOW!

Enjoy!
Shari



7 comments :

Lin said...

Happy Anniversary, Shari! My how the time flies!! And safe travels to your Mom's; sending hugs to her. See you back here on Friday!!

Paper Paradise said...

Have a lovely time with your Mum, hope things are going well. Plus enjoy your Anniversary, and the festivities! Sue and Paul x

Kelly Booth said...

Have a good trip Shari...i'll be thinking of you! Love that card...I so wish I were a digi master....Your card is Gorgeous!!

Cathy A said...

Happy anniversary, wow 23 years, Ren & I clocked up 21 this year! Only 12 days to christmas yikes still making cards and buying pressies..better get those decorations out too!
Can't wait to see what you have been creating, have a great time with your Mum
Hugs

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Have a great trip to see your Mom, Shari! Looking forward to more fun DigiKits!

Lynne Forsythe said...

shari....beautiful card!!! You are so AMAZING....have a blast with your mom...cherish the moments, create memories and have fun!!!

what were you thinking?!?!? CONGRATS to you and the hubby....23 years...thats a LANDMARK!! Deserves and AWARD!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Hope all is well at your mom's, so neat that you got her hooked up with the internet!! Lovely and such an elegant card Shari, so glad you shared it! And a big congrats on your anniversary, wow!! Hope you are able to squeeze in the celebration with all the holiday festivities going on! :)