Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I have no EXCUSE.....

for not blogging...

But in my defense.... I will say that when you don't see any posts coming from me...rest assured, I've got my nose to the grindstone! In the past few weeks...

I completed the needed work for 35 out of the 55 digital kits that are available for sale on 2p's. That was HUGE! This is what all my peeks were about. I've been dreaming of having Hero images in digital form for many years, and to see it come to life is so rewarding!

Then I spent a week in Orlando at the CHA retailers trade show, I was in that HUMID heat for 6 days. We were busy, busy busy! The actual show floor was much smaller, but we had constant traffic in our booth.

Once I got home, it was time to prep for my Hero blog week which is going on right now. I've come up with stamped cards and digital projects for each day, using sketches that I designed.

You can check it out starting with Monday, but I'll show you some of my projects below.

I have a few more trips ahead of me yet before the years end! Three in fact....and one is to the UK! I can't wait! This is just a heads up in case I happen to become MIA again! Sorry if I worried some of you, thanks for your concerned emails! It means a lot to me.


This is a hybrid card from some of the digi kits and Hero Arts stamps.



This is a holiday card using a sneak peek stamp.



And this is a little shabby number...love these new stamps1



I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

8 comments :

Merry said...

What beauitful cards...I love how you get everything to go together so well.

Vanessa said...

Love your cards, Shari! Oh, will you meet Lucy during your stay in the UK? I am sure that would be fun!

Linda said...

Congratulations on your digi's they are awsome! You ROCK!!!! You are always so busy, true, I beginning to wonder how long you were going to leave us hanging with the hint...lol. But when you get back it is so worth it! Love, Linda - Iceland

Latrice said...

Hey there busy bee! Great cards. I think i'll use my night off to play with your sketches. I bet a couple of them would make nice scrapbok pages!

Jane said...

GORGEOUS!!! you ROCK!!

Dotty Jo said...

Great cards, and congrats on your new digi kits! Jo x

Kathy said...

love your cards

Kerry H. said...

Thank you so much for your HA blog inspiration! Reading this, it sounds like you have been soooooooo busy so I just wanted to let you know that your efforts and sharing are *SINCERELY* appreciated! Very best wishes to you!