Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

myTop Secret update for you...

I know I promised to unveil my big TOP SECRET project today...BUT due to circumstances beyond my control...it has been delayed until next Tuesday, July 28th. I would have posted sooner, but I was working feverishly finishing it up to get it all ready for the launch.

I can give you some hints......It is not a book as some of you were hoping, but it has been a dream of mine. It is a product, in fact it's a very green product. It also involves computers and stamps.

If time allows, I'll make up some sneak peeks to entice you!

I need to say I'm sorry for those of you who came back today just to check it out only to be disappointed. Thank you Tiffany and Lin!

On a good note, I did get a call from Design Originals to do some projects for one of their upcoming books, it's been awhile since I've contributed. I'll be finishing my entries up before I head out to CHA on Saturday.

So much going on, my head is spinning. Can't wait to spill the beans with you all.

:o)

2 comments :

Debbie said...

Can't wait to see what it is.....just a little longer!

Paper Paradise said...

OOOOOH it's exciting stuff Sharri, but you deserve all recognition, you are inspirational!
Sue x