Friday, April 03, 2009

Almost Done...well sorta

Okay, so I've got my blog near to completion, I'm not sure if I like this new template, but it will just have to do for now. I was able to get it rigged so I can post an email from my phone, got my Facebook all hooked up with my email too, now I just need to add some awesome artwork! I picked up some yummy goodies while in Boston last week-end and I might even have a play day tomorrow!

Oh, and if you all could do me a favor, please take my poll on the right, I'd like to see what type of stamps you all like to use. Thanks!!!

Enjoy the day!

4 comments :

LynneForsythe said...

hey girl....question....what size did you make your masthead? I want to redo mine but am not sure what size it needs to be!!

Shari said...

Het Lynne, email me...I checked your masthead and it's 760px × 110px (scaled to 660px × 96px), but I think you can go wider.

Shari said...

oh, that's...shari-design@mchsi.com
:o)

Lydia said...

It's awesome!

Check your feedburner settings and make sure you're set to full feed instead of summary would be my only tip!

I like how clean and bright it is - the colors are great!