Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

plodding along through my work

Thanks for being patient!
....I've been planning, creating, listing supplies...measuring and cutting a ton of paper...getting ready for my upcoming classes.

It's crazy to think of what goes into the process of planning for classes. First comes the creation, then the recreation....break it down into paper pieces...stamps used...inks used...embellishment and ribbon. My classes have about six cards each and I'm teaching five. My fear isn't that people won't like what they are making but rather if I've forgotten something.

I'm planning on taking pictures of some of my creations, hopefully tonight, if not tomorrow, and will share.

Bare with me!
:o)
Shari

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I know it'll be so worth the wait, and I'm just giddy that I'll have a chance to see them when you are able to post! So, one of your fans, waaaaay over on Whidbey Island is happy to wait. Patiently. *grin*

wendy vecchi said...

I'm sure these beauties will be well worth the wait.
I'll be back!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

I love to hear about how other people prepare for classes. Thanks for sharing. Do you do all of your prep yourself? If you do...wow. You have just confirmed your "amazing" status. I hope you have a great time! Wish I could be there.
Valonda L.