Pages

Friday, January 04, 2008

Journey CardArt

I finally can share some of the stuff I've been working on. This card is from my technique article. Not sure if you all have tried Scratch-Art paper, once you do, you'll be addicted. Scratch-Art paper is much like stampboard but in paper form so you can cut it to the size you want and is much less bulky. For the article I took one stamp and used it in three ways, this one is my favorite because of the detail.
Enjoy!
:o)

added note: I've been asked what type of ScratchArt paper I've used for this sample, it is called ScratchArt Picture Board. Hope that helps! :o)

10 comments :

Unknown said...

LOVE your card! All the detail is just awesome!

I'm not familiar with Scratch Art Paper. Gotta get me somma that! LOL!

Rachel Greig said...

Love this card Shari!

wendy vecchi said...

Geez...I "tell" you it's time for a blog update & WOW!!! You give us something VERY cool!!! Guess I'll have to remind you more often. I love this. Hmmm...haven't heard of this paper...sounds like another "must have".
THANKS!!!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Would you let us know which Scratch Art Paper you used? There are so many varieties listed on their website.

Thanks.

The Artistic Spirit said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing.

Godelieve said...

Beautiful!! I also love the other cards in your technique article, the one with acetate is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Love this card Shari! Is the scratch paper as strong as using the scratch board or do you have to be careful when working with it? You did an excellant job as always! Thanks for sharing!!!

Jacqueline said...

This is absolutely stunning - what a beauty!!

Babsarella said...

Love this card!!! I'll have to track down some of this scratch paper and give it a try!!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Card Thanks for the Inspiration.