Thursday, June 28, 2007

coming up for air


I'm breathing, well...I think.....it kinda feels like I'm breathing.
Wow, this has been CRAZY. So much work, so many activities going on. I finally see light at the end of the tunnle!

The graduation party went off beautifully, the TACO bar was quite a hit, everyone loved it. I had one of those experiences though where not many people had RSVP'd....shame on them!!! We ended up with about 70 guest. Good thing I was prepared (I had figured if there were leftovers, we could always freeze it).

I had a great visit with my mom, she came up for the party from Alabama...we only get to see her about once a year, and I'd like to go down there with the kids before summer is over. Once is not enough!!!

The final day for our Holiday cards to be in was yesterday, so that is done. Today I did my monthly technique article.....I can't wait for everyone to see it, I had such a blast making this set of cards!!! The article should be up on Monday.

Next on the list is getting ready for our summer trade show...CHA. I'll be demoing collage stamps and the many techniques I like to do with them...should be a hoot!

Once again, I'm sorry for not writing much...I've been staying up late and getting up early just to get done what has to be done. I only have one more grad party and a wedding reception, then the regualr summer birthday bonanza (5 in July) YIKES!!!!

Enjoy!

2 comments :

Michelle said...

Busy days (and nights), indeed! I'm anxiously awaiting the Hero Arts samples on Monday!

Now........just breathe! :-)

Rachel Greig said...

Shari - I'll be at CHA this time :) Look forward to meeting you there!