Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm a bad blogger!


Sorry about that, seems the holidays and year end stuff is catching up with me. I am happy to report that I have finished my "main" shopping and most of the stocking stuffers, just need a few more things. YAY!

I did do a very important thing a week or so ago, and hopefully this will encourage some of you to do the same. I put all of my digital photographs, art work scans, digital brushes and fonts on discs. I've heard horror stories of people losing everything, and I have years of photographs that are sooo important to me...so I finally did it. May be think about giving yourself a gift of discs this year...lol

I've been working on magazine submissions, having great fun with some atc's for the Rubber Stamper. I've been feeling inspired lately, seems like I'm actually coming out of my yearly slump.

Today I worked on Hero class cards for CHA, I'm just needing some new inks to finish them up. I will certainly post them once the class has been taught.

Tomorrow I've got to work on my anniversary book!!! I have 6 days to complete it, that's not too bad...lol. I'll get back to posting its progress.

Hope all is well, I'll leave you with my little gift card holders I made for the technique section on the Hero website. Enjoy!

4 comments :

Melbie's escape said...

I love your gift card holders! what a great idea! And I totally know how you feel. This month has been crazy! too many things to do, and too little time.

Merry Christmas!

Sylvie said...

These are really beautiful !! Love them !! great job on each one. :) December is a very busy month ;)

asela said...

Great gift cards! You're designs are always so inspiring. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Vickibee said...

the gift cards are great, planning a class this summer on gift cards. Glad to hear I'm not the only one that gets in a creative slump. Enjoy the holidays and have the merriest of Christmases